Wednesday, June 27, 2012

A Certainly Rocky Road

Ben & Jerry's Limited Batch: Rocky Road-ish

I don't know one ice cream lover out there who doesn't love at least one of Ben & Jerry's many yummy and fun flavors; off the top of my head, I can think of at least three that I wish were huddled around me right at this moment!
Every so often B & J's likes to put out Limited Batch ice cream flavors to make us fans scurry from store to store searching for those coveted yummies. The other day I was lucky enough to find this new one, Rocky Road-ish... but unfortunately it wasn't anything special.
It is described as "toasted marshmallow ice cream with a toasted marshmallow swirl"--- what they should have said was "a subtly sweet caramel ice cream with a subtly sweet caramel swirl". The fudge covered almonds are definitely yummy, in fact when all of the elements are eaten together they work quite well... they just don't taste anything like marshmallow.


Once this pint is polished off, I don't think I rush out and buy another... ah well. you can't win 'em all!

No comments:

Post a Comment