Sunday, June 24, 2012

An Afternoon with Brusters


Something I will never understand is why I never hear mention of Brusters! Not only is this place everywhere, but they also have an awesome selection of flavors that changes frequently and each is deliciously satisfying. My usual pick is Birthday Cake, but today I decided on something different and am reeeeally glad that I did. 


Behold... Graham Central Station!



Graham flavored ice cream with a graham cracker swirl and dark chocolate shavings; it was akin to eating a delicious Teddy Graham sundae.

My fiance decided to not be as adventurous as I, and went with the classic banana split:


Chocolate, vanilla, and strawberry ice cream with sliced bananas, strawberries, pineapple puree', and tons of fluffy whipped cream with that yummy cherry on top.

Do yourself a favor, stop in and give their yummies a try... you'll get a sweet punch card!

Check 'em out!: http://www.brusters.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment